Saturday 16 February 2013

Drinks - There is a New Juice in Town!

I realize that most people would not be as excited as I was to go to Waitrose. I'm strange, I know. Anyway, while I was there I found the greatest thing...

...

...

Drum roll please...

..

.

A non-apple dilutable drink that is actually citric acid free!

Waitrose 50% apple & mango juice squash image

 Ok, it has apple in it, but it is most certainly a different flavour to all the others, Which, when you are drinking only apple on a daily basis is a wonderful thing.

Here is the previous post on the other dilutable drinks I have found so far




1 comment:

  1. Firstly I want to say this blog is fantastic for us no citric acid eaters. I'm very impressed by this and its going to help me out so please please keep it going and if u want help I'd be happy to do that. Do apples have a very low amount of citric acid I miss them so much :)

    ReplyDelete